São Paulo, Brazil
I’m skating since 2013. I think all started with the video of Butterbabe Longboards cruising and dancing through Munich. Then a friend from my handball club build himself a crazy professional board press and we just took thin woodlayers, glued then together and created our own first longboards.
What’s your favorite trick or thing to do on a board?
– I don’t really have one favorite trick but if I had to choose I would take a aerograb / aeroflip or a ninjaflip. Those spin and fliptricks are fun to me because the board does so much on its own if you just pop right.
How did longboarding change you as a person?
– Longboarding doesn’t changed me as a person but it gave me many possibilities to meet other great people from all over Germany, Netherlands, France and so on.
Do you currently have a sponsor?
– Till I was 18 sometimes my sponsors were my mum and dad. So now I am 20 and don’t have one but if someone could imagine to sponsor me I would not be averse.
Do you have an everyday board, the board that you always ride with?
– There isn’t an “everyday board” because I like to switch boards often. Consequently
every board I have is my everyday board.
Describe your setup, what’s good about it?
– I love boards about a length of a meter 180mm trucks and any wheels about 60mm but my wheels have to be white. There is no reason why it just feels better skating white wheels. So my currently setup is:
– a Bastl Boards Forro
– 180mm Caliber Trucks
– Blood Orange Liam Morgan 60mm 80a wheels
Do you have a crew you skate with regularly?
– We have a little crew called Axtgang with about 15 people from around Bochum and Dortmund.
Who inspires you (longboarder or skateboarder) that makes you want to push your progression! Why?
– Of course every dancer would say Lotfi or Aboubakry push them but I would say mostly it’s Yoth Loenders from Crownboards or Seoke from travelol.
How did this person affect the way you longboard?
– Mostly those two impressed me with that style about great flips, spins and less dancing.
Describe briefly what do you do outside longboarding?
– Outside longboarding I’m a material-auditor at the world market leader of parts used in valve drives.
What would people be surprised to know about you?
– I did Judo for 8 years and played handball for 13 years which is why I almost never hurt myself when I slam hard. Also I love editing pictures into silly crap nevertheless I’m so bad in photoshop.
What are your struggles right now?
– My biggest struggles right now are my shins because I am learning 180 NoComply into pivot or into NoComply bigspin.
One piece of advice
– Always bring water and yogurt with fruits and cereal to your sessions!
– Mostly oldschool rap like biggie but also chill music like Mac Miller or just Jazz and Swing. In my opinion those chilled music is the best for dancing or to keep you motivated.
- Marco Näscher
- Freestyle · Dancing
- Germany near Bochum and Dortmund